On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/09/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Why didn’t Josephus write about the slaughter of babies by Herod that we find in the Gospel of Matthew?
- If your spouse commits adultery, are you free to get a divorce and remarry, or must you remain unmarried?
- There is a lot of spiritual activity with regard to angels and demons in the Bible. Why don’t we see that today?
- I believe I am transsexual. Am I destined for hell, and if so, is it okay to continue to worship Christ? If I want to follow Jesus, would my belief that I am transsexual change?
- How would you respond to someone who uses the water-to-wine miracle to argue that the earth is young, but God created it with the appearance of age?