On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/01/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- I didn’t agree with your previous comments on divorce. Can’t we say that God is a divorcee since He divorced Israel?
- Where do you stand on the doctrine of man’s free will and God’s sovereignty in saving His elect? Can you explain true saving faith?
- What is the Christian’s responsibility towards racial discrimination?
- What is your opinion on Kent Hovind’s canopy theory?
- What is the correct spelling of Sarah? In Genesis chapter 17 it is spelled with an “h” but in 1 Peter 3:6 it is missing the “h” in the King James Version?
- Why do I do the things I shouldn’t, and why don’t I do the things I should?