On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (06/08/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Are generational curses possible?
- You’ve mentioned a number of times the real presence of Christ in the elements of the Eucharist. Is this different from Christ’s promise to be with us always?
- Do you believe there is such a thing as an office of the ministry? If so, what is the apostolic model for this?
- Does the Bible speak specifically about self-defense?
- The Shepherd’s Chapel says that Cain and Abel were twins with different fathers. Can you address this?
- Where does chapter 9 of Revelation fit in with Gog and Magog, and Armageddon?