On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/05/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Was the manger that Jesus was born in a cave? Was the feeding trough not wooden?
- Who is the “us” referring to in Genesis chapter 1?
- Can you explain Genesis 8:21; why does God say He will never curse the ground again?
- I have a friend who asked: why can’t all religions be true?
- My wife said that if God knows the future then we are nothing more than robots; could you clarify this for me?
- Where does the Roman Catholic Church get the idea that Peter was the first Pope? Where’s the biblical evidence for this?