On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/25/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Was King David the father of Daniel?
- My sister has been living a lesbian lifestyle; how can I share the truth with her without losing our relationship?
- How should we answer the objections of those who say that since we don’t follow the other laws in Leviticus, why should we follow rules against homosexual behavior?
- In John 1:31, why did John the Baptist say that he did not know Jesus if they were cousins?
- Can you explain why Solomon calls life “meaningless” in Ecclesiastes chapter 9?
- How should my friend respond to a deacon who told her the reason she doesn’t understand Scripture is because she’s not one of God’s chosen people?
- When Jesus talks about getting two or three witnesses in Mathew chapter 18, do these people have to be actual eyewitnesses of the event?