On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/01/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you give me a practical example of how to meditate on the Word of God?
- Are you familiar with the argument regarding divorce, in which Matthew’s Gospel is referring to fornication on the part of someone who is engaged?
- Is it acceptable to be baptized in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, or should we be baptized in the name of Jesus only?
- Have miracles and gifts of healing ceased? Does the Holy Spirit still work miraculously today? If not, is this because of a lack of faith?
- What is the significance of the Sabbath? Is it possible, because of unbelief, not to enter the eternal Sabbath spoken of in Hebrews chapter 4?