On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/11/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is taking medication for my mental illness evidence that I am not a true Christian? Is it possible that a schizoaffective disorder is a spiritual problem rather than a medical problem?
- What are your thoughts on people such as Jews or Black Hebrew Israelites who believe they are good based on a covenant with God, rather than through Jesus Christ?
- I have a good friend who believes in the Flat Earth view, and I’m losing the ability to pray with her. What are your thoughts on this?
- My brother holds to the Serpent Seed beliefs and listens to Steve Quayle. I’m trying to find a way to show him that the bible does not teach this. What are the Nephilim?
- I’ve been thinking about Mark 16:9-20. Should that passage be in our bibles?