On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/30/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you clarify why Christians and Jews don’t worship the same God?
- Is it biblical for someone to study under a mentor before becoming a pastor?
- Is it okay for Christians to listen to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir?
- If the penalty for sin is eternal separation from God, and Christ took that punishment, why isn’t He eternally separated from the Father?
- Do you know anything about stories that are similar to the Biblical stories, but supposedly predate the Bible?