On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/24/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- When Paul recounts his Damascus road experience several times in the book of Acts, are there discrepancies between the accounts?
- I read an article in the Christian Research Journal on modesty; how can I make the transition from lusting after women, to seeing them as human beings made in the image of God?
- I’ve heard that the church is no longer mentioned after Revelation 3; is that true? Is Matthew 24:40-41 referring to the rapture in 1 Thessalonians chapter 4?
- I am always debating a Muslim friend of mine who knows a lot about the Bible; is there a resource that compares these two religions?
- How do you reconcile Hebrews 8:12 and 10:17 with Jesus’ admonition to the churches in Revelation chapter 3?