On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/27/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- I am an atheist and I know many good people. Is it true that according to Scripture a person must have a God-given morality to be a good person?
- Why does the NIV say that Mark 16:9-20 is not included in the earliest manuscripts? If so, why is this section in the Bible? Where did it come from?
- One of the arguments I’ve heard against a worldwide flood is that if the water was above Mt. Everest, those in the ark would have frozen to death. What are your thoughts?
- Are there generational curses that carry down through bloodlines or did Christ break this?
- How would you define hatred towards a brother as mentioned in 1 John 3:13-15?