On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/27/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Was the Apostle Paul both a Roman citizen and a Jew?
- What do you think about the way the New Century Version translates Job 9:21, compared to the KJV?
- What is your opinion of Jay Adams’ Nouthetic Counseling? Is there anything I should be concerned about?
- Since the letter “J” is not in the Jewish alphabet, are Christians being deceived by using the name Jesus?
- Do the Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that it was Isaac that God told Abraham to sacrifice?
- Was Satan in the snake in the Garden of Eden?
- What does Scripture say about the change that takes place when one becomes a believer and how that relates to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit?