On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/12/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Should I take 2 Thessalonians 2:8-9 figuratively or literally?
- Are the parables of Jesus sometimes used for judgment?
- Since God does not choose who will be saved and who will be condemned, how do explain John the Baptist being filled with the Holy Spirit in the womb?
- Why do so many say that Judas was never saved when it seems like he had a change of heart?
- I have a friend who has been talking about the psychic medium John Edward, who claims to be a Christian. Do you have any advice?
- Is there ever a scenario where God would give one of His children the gift of prophecy? Are there prophets today?