On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/25/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Does the parable of the wheat and tares in Matthew 13 correlate with Matthew 24?
- My pastor said the Revelation John received was not a prophetic vision, but that he actually died and went to heaven. Is this correct? How should I go about explaining his error?
- Do you know the actual date of Jesus’ birth? What about the resurrection; is there a specific date for that?
- I thought the New Testament taught that all foods were clean, but what about the requirements for Gentile believers in Acts 15?
- What is your opinion on listening to New Age music like the artist Enya?