On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/23/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- How should we understand predestination in light of passages such as John 1:12 and John 3:16? Why should we encourage people who have fallen away to return to the Lord, if everything will work out in the end because God has predestined it?
- What are your thoughts on attending a church where the pastor carries a gun, and encourages other people to carry guns as well?
- Since some people have chosen to be separated from God in this life and will end up in hell, why will they miss the glorious presence of God if they’ve never experienced it in the first place?
- I have been hearing about a book claiming that Jesus was not God. I know that Jesus was the Son of God. Could you expound on this?
- Have you ever experienced a period in your life where you backslid? If so, what did you do to recover? How can I know my love for Jesus is real?