On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/24/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- I attend a senior citizens center that stopped allowing public prayers over meals. What should I do in this situation?
- Are the three days and three nights Jesus mentions in Matthew 12:40 referring to Easter?
- My family attends a United Pentecostal Church; what are your thoughts on this denomination?
- I once saw a fire levitating in my RV, and I thought about God in the burning bush. Is this legitimate?
- What is your take on William Branham and his ministry?
- What is the sin leading to death in 1 John 5:16-17?
- Can one receive Jesus as Savior without the intent to make Him the Lord of your life?