On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/17/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Jesus said in Matthew that we are to leave our gift before the altar if someone has something against us. Is this just dealing with forgiveness, or does it also pertain to such things as debts?
- Did the Jewish leaders in Jesus’ day know that the Messiah would be God incarnate?
- What are the traditions that Christians are to hold fast to?
- When you pass on, do you go straight to heaven?
- How did the virgin Mary become pregnant, and why did God choose this way to come into the world?
- Is the Lake of Fire a literal place?
- What are the differences between the Trinitarian view of God, and the Unitarian view?