On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/01/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Do you have any information on W. V. Grant?
- How did the Egyptian army have horses to use to chase Israel into the wilderness, seeing that God destroyed their livestock during the plagues on Egypt?
- Does the prohibition of remarriage in Luke 16:8 imply a continued state of adultery in a second marriage?
- How can one be certain of salvation when there are so many exclusions to salvation?
- How do you tell an addict that although he has accepted Christ, that lifestyle is not acceptable, and how can he have assurance given his weaknesses?
- Is speaking in tongues the necessary evidence of being born again?