On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/10/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- How do we explain to someone that God chose Jesus alone as the way of salvation?
- Sometimes the Bible refers to books that are not in the Bible. Should we try to find those books and read them?
- How much one-on-one time will we have with Jesus when He comes again?
- How can your beliefs now be the same as codified in your books?
- Does Satan know he will be defeated?
- What are some of the best ways to preach to and teach young people as they grow?
- How does the doctrine of eternal security affect our manner of life and salvation?