On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/27/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- My concern is that many people are under the impression that just because they say a prayer, they will be saved. What are your thoughts on this?
- I wanted to comment on another broadcast in which a caller mentioned a hypothetical scenario about what would have happened if Adam had not sinned.
- Are you familiar with Frank Hammond and his book, Pigs in the Parlor?
- Do you think casting out demons is necessary?
- In Genesis chapter 33, when Jacob bought the land for one hundred pieces of silver, can we convert that to American currency?
- How can I help my friend who heard a liberal pastor change the words of Scripture regarding marriage, saying that marriage is between two people, not a man and a woman?
- I heard a preacher say that Daniel 7:4 is speaking about England and America. Is this a correct interpretation?