On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (10/01/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- As Christians, we are to reflect Christ to others, but if people don’t have a desire to know Him is it worth it to share with them?
- I was raised both Mormon and Roman Catholic; how can I unlearn or weed out false teaching?
- Since there’s no sadness in heaven, how will we react to loved ones who aren’t there?
- How should we perceive other world religions; are people all seeing the same thing, but interpreting it differently?
- I am overwhelmed with guilt about sins I’ve committed in the past; how can I forgive myself?
- What biblical view best suits the age of the human race? Do think it’s possible that humans have been around for 100,000 years?