On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/22/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- How do you reconcile Exodus 20:5 and Ezekiel 18:20? It seems like God says He will punish the children for their father’s sins in Exodus, and in Ezekiel He says the opposite.
- My wife was sexually assaulted as a child. Is it possible that a demon was passed on to her because of this?
- Does Jesus still have a physical body?
- How could God command a rape victim to marry the rapist under the Old Testament law?
- What is your view on these other gospels that have been found, such as those in Hal Taussig’s book, A New New Testament? Were they written at the same time as the canonical Gospels?
- Should Christians keep the Ten Commandments? If so, then why don’t Christians keep the Sabbath on the seventh day?
- When John wrote the book of Revelation, how did people at that time understand it since they didn’t read fiction? How did it pertain to them?