On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (12/05/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- In Matthew 19:12, how do Jesus’ words concerning eunuchs tie into His teaching on marriage and divorce?
- Must every believer speak in tongues?
- A close family member of mine says we don’t need to read Scripture to know when God is speaking to us. How do I respond to her?
- Are the flames of hell literal? Will people actually burn for eternity?
- How can I refute someone who believes that only 144,000 people will be saved?
- Can you explain the idea of making friends with unrighteous wealth in Luke 16:9?
- Where did Jesus go after His death? If He was in the presence of the Father, why did He say that He had not yet ascended to the Father in John chapter 20?
- Is Paul talking about the fourth commandment in Colossians 2:16?