On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/22/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- My husband is struggling with the age of the earth; what are your thoughts on this? Is the first chapter of Genesis supposed to be taken literally?
- Can you explain Genesis 6:4?
- If someone who once professed faith in Christ has backslidden, have they lost their salvation?
- My mom professes to be a Christian but isn’t involved in the lives of her grandchildren and she doesn’t go to church. How can I deal with her?
- If the Holy Spirit was already present in the Old Testament, why did Jesus say He would send the Holy Spirit in the New Testament?
- What is happening to those in Hades?