On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/03/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Since there are so many religions which all have their own holy books, how can I strengthen my faith in the Bible?
- What should we do when people are unwilling to accept the Bible as God’s truth?
- What are your thoughts on the idea that the Old Testament is no longer valid since Jesus has come?
- I got pregnant as a minor and married the father, but we eventually divorced. I recently got remarried, was I allowed to do that?
- My sister rejected Christ, so my father will not have any fellowship with her. Shouldn’t we try to reach out and minister to her?
- Have you ever heard of Les Feldick?