On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/09/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- On previous broadcasts, you’ve given examples of female Gentiles who became Jews. Do you have any male examples?
- I have a Ryrie Study Bible and I noticed the commentary leans towards dispensationalism; is there a neutral Bible you would recommend?
- I read the days of creation in Genesis as six literal days; what is your take on it?
- I have noticed that you’ve become stronger in your condemnation of the pre-tribulation rapture, and I think you are doing a disservice by saying there is no Biblical proof whatsoever.
- Were there times early in your ministry when you taught something that you have since learned was not true?
- How should we as Christians today understand the book of Zechariah? Is it speaking only to the Jewish exiles, or is it about things that will happen in our future?
- Are tattoos and body piercings acceptable?