On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/30/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Do Christians believe in an eternal family like Mormons?
- I read an article in the Christian Research Journal about Jephthah’s daughter; was she condemned to a life of celibacy instead of being sacrificed?
- In the Bible, was there ever just one race of people?
- What is the dividing line between a true Christian and someone following a cult?
- What would you say about the seeker-friendly movement; have they changed the gospel?
- How will someone looking at creation in say, Congo, understand that he is a sinner and needs salvation through Jesus?
- How does one go about increasing their faith?