On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/18/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is there a difference between the Eucharist in the Roman Catholic and Orthodox traditions, and Communion in the Protestant traditions?
- In the Mosaic law, God talked about blessings and curses following to the third generation. Is this still true since Christ came?
- What does it mean to “go not to thy brother’s house in the day of thy calamity: Better is a neighbor that is near than a brother far off” in Proverbs 27:10?
- How does one examine themself to make sure they are in the faith? Can a Christian lose their salvation?
- Is it true that the Jehovah’s Witnesses have had prophecies through the years that have not come true? Isn’t it also true that the Bible teaches that one failed prophecy is all it takes to disqualify a prophet?
- Is John chapter 6 evidence of the real presence of Christ in the Eucharist? Is Jesus not speaking in the same metaphorical sense with which He speaks to Nicodemus?