On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (02/22/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can you address the difference between the Roman Catholic and Protestant views of the Eucharist?
- What does it mean that Jesus is the firstborn of all creation in Colossians 1:15? Is Jesus part of creation or part of the Godhead?
- I know Joyce Meyer’s doctrine isn’t always correct, but why don’t you emphasize the good things she says?
- Who made the earth?
- In Zechariah 14:16, who will come up to Jerusalem to celebrate the feast of booths?
- I have been reading Psalm 119; what was the Psalmist’s understanding of God’s Word?
- My daughter married a Jewish man; how can I model Christian behavior and still tell my granddaughter to honor her mother?
- What do the stones in the New Jerusalem represent?