On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/24/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is it theologically correct to sing worship songs that invite the Holy Spirit to come and make His presence known to us?
- I am struggling with performance-based acceptance in my relationship with the Lord. I don’t think I truly understand who I am in Christ. How can I show gratitude for what Jesus has done for me if I continue to sin?
- I came to faith in Christ through Alcoholics Anonymous and I am involved in helping others through this program. Is this acceptable from a biblical perspective?
- In light of Proverbs 22:7, why do so many churches go into debt by building large buildings?
- What are the biblical principles for keeping the Sabbath? What does the Sabbath look like, practically, for a Christian today?