On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/26/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- In Matthew 6:33, what does it mean to seek first the kingdom of God? How do we go about doing this?
- What is your opinion of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and the Local Church?
- I have friends who are gay; is there somewhere in the Bible that tells me not to associate with these people?
- Why should I pray if God knows everything? Our prayers don’t change what God plans, do they?
- How should I respond to atheists who claim that Christians have done horrible things such as the Inquisition?
- What do you think about studying philosophy?
- It seems like many Christians are moving away from the King James Bible; why isn’t it as trusted today?