On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (08/18/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Why don’t we use Hebrew names for God?
- I have a family member who says that the 1611 King James Version is the only correct translation; what are your thoughts on this?
- Could Christ have refused to go to the cross and said, “No” to the Father? In the garden of Gethsemane, in what way did the angel strengthen Him?
- Did Jesus violate Saul’s free will on the road to Damascus?
- Couldn’t Jesus have chosen otherwise in Gethsemane? If not, how was the temptation genuine?