On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (09/02/21), Hank answers the following questions:
- Is Matthew 24:29 referring to what happens right after the destruction of the second temple? Is verse 31 talking about Jesus’ second coming?
- When Jesus quotes from Psalm 22 on the cross, many say there’s a separation between the Father and the Son at that point. Can you explain what’s going on there and why it’s important that there isn’t a separation in the Trinity?
- What is the New Perspective on Paul, and is this something the church needs to embrace?
- Doesn’t the story of Jacob and Rachel show Jacob’s lack of faith since he didn’t trust God to provide children through Rachel?
- With all the things taking place in the Middle East, how close do you think we may be to the return of Jesus?