On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/13/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Does 1 John 5:7-8 teach the doctrine of the Trinity? If one God is doing all things, why does the world say that God is a Trinity?
- Did God put a 120-year limit on the span of human life in Genesis chapter 6?
- Is there a passage in the New Testament that teaches tithing? Is this for us today?
- I came across some information claiming that African Americans are the true descendants of the Israelites. What does this mean for African American Christians?
- Can you shed some light on Luke 6:29-30?
- How do you respond to the clear teaching on sovereign election in Romans chapter 9?