On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (11/23/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Do you believe that the binding of Satan in Revelation 20 is not to be taken literally? How then do you interpret Satan being released?
- Can you explain the parable of the unjust steward in Luke chapter 16?
- I have been attending a Oneness Pentecostal church and I’m really confused. What is your opinion of their beliefs? Can I cut my hair, wear pants, and still go to heaven?
- Can you clarify who the Nephilim are in Genesis chapter 6?
- Most of the people in my church support gun ownership and capital punishment, but how do I reconcile this with a loving God?
- What are the best translations of the Qur’an and Hadith?
- I have a friend who thinks that marriage is just a certificate made by modern man and is not biblically based and that it’s okay for unmarried couples to live together. What is your opinion on this?