On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/17/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- What was Paul’s thorn in the flesh? Do you interpret this in a non-physical sense?
- What is the validity of the gospel of Thomas?
- Was Thomas Jefferson a Christian?
- What do you think about those who have never heard the gospel? Will they be saved? It seems merciless to think God would condemn someone who has never heard.
- What are your thoughts on exorcism? Are exorcised demons destroyed or do they just leave and go somewhere else?
- Does God care why or how a person comes to faith? Is Pascal’s Wager a good argument for believing in God?
- Can you explain theosophy? Does this relate to Unitarianism?