On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/31/23), Hank answers the following questions:
- I am a former Muslim that converted to Christianity. I want to tithe but my husband doesn’t see the importance of it. How can I honor him while encouraging him to tithe?
- How can I help my friend who is going through a difficult time, experience tangible comfort from the Lord?
- I lost my son to cancer and was wondering: where is he, and does he know where he is? Does he know who we are?
- Can you explain 1 Corinthians 11 and the discussion about women’s hair? Why did Paul say a woman should cover her head because of the angels?
- What does Scripture say about the authority that can be given to Satan?