On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/05/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Where do the older Pentecostals get the idea that you must speak in tongues if you are truly saved?
- Do you have any information on the ministry of Greg Boyd and his book The Crucifixion of the Warrior God?
- What attracted you to the Eastern Orthodox Church?
- In Genesis, the Spirit is described as hovering over the waters. Is this poetic or literal?
- Is there any evidence God answers the prayers of unbelievers?
- Why were the Jewish leaders in Luke 4 so angry with Jesus as He recounts the treatment of widows in the Old Testament?
- Do you believe that Genesis teaches a literal seven-day creation?