On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (01/31/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- Can we have whatever we ask in prayer? There have been things I’ve asked for in faith but didn’t receive.
- Why are there so many denominations?
- How can God be good when He asked Abraham to sacrifice his son Isaac?
- Can you expound on Daniel 9:24-27?
- How could Pharaoh’s magicians duplicate some of the miracles done by Moses and Aaron?
- My teenage granddaughter says that God is wrong because He is against homosexuals. She says my sins are no different than homosexuality. How can I address this biblically?