On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/23/19), Hank answers the following questions:
- Since the political system is so corrupt, what do you think about not voting? If we vote for a candidate we don’t fully agree with are we partaking in their wickedness?
- I have a friend that claims to communicate with the dead; doesn’t the Bible forbid this?
- Could you help clear up my confusion on Matthew 24:29 being written to those in the first century?
- How can I help friends who are caught up in the message of Jonathan Cahn?
- What are your thoughts on pastors who haven’t gone to seminary? Should pastors be ordained?