On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (03/17/23), Hank shares his thoughts on St. Patrick’s Day. Saint Patrick was born a Brit in the fifth century, but when he was 16 he was captured by Irish pirates and taken to Ireland as a slave. After escaping, he later returned as a missionary. Although all analogies for the Trinity ultimately break down, Saint Patrick supposedly explained this doctrine by using a shamrock. Tradition credits him as the founder of Christianity in Ireland and its first bishop. Certainly, many came to faith in Christ through his ministry.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Have you heard of the New Apostolic Reformation? Are IHOP and Bethel Church in Redding associated with it?
- Can you explain the doctrine of predestination?
- When we get to heaven will we remember this lifetime?
- Is Oneness Pentecostalism and its denial of the Trinity a heresy?
- Could you give me some insight into the teaching of Ray Hagin and this idea of Afrocentrism?