On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/08/22), Hank addresses the growing number of Christians who deny a historical Adam and Eve. Yet despite the supposed consensus, the apostle Paul clearly affirms that God made all of mankind from one man, Adam. And Jesus, in his teaching on marriage in Matthew 19:4 refers to the creation account in Genesis chapter 2. Further, the book of Chronicles provides a historical record from Adam to the Exile. We can be sure Genesis is a historical narrative, not an allegory. The importance of a real Adam and Eve is an issue we cannot deviate on.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- I am the father of a son and a daughter and my wife is pregnant with a baby girl. I know God has blessed us, but I’m disappointed because I really wanted another boy; how can I have the right attitude about this?
- A church in our area said that those who struggle with same-sex attraction are not in sin but engaging in homosexual behavior is sin. Is this true?
- Do you believe the events of the book of Revelation have passed?
- Do angels have free will?
- If a person commits suicide, what happens to them?