On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (05/23/22), Hank addresses the question: what is the most important kind of Christian? With the state of the church and the culture today, the most important kind of Christian is the one who is actually making a positive difference. The health of our nation cannot be divorced from the health of the church any more than the health of a tree can be divorced from its roots. Christians must take a stand or future generations will reap the bitter harvest of our apathy and inaction.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- Are you familiar with Tom Bradford? What do you think of his teaching?
- What do you think about churches that have multiple locations?
- Would it be wrong for me to return to the Jehovah’s Witnesses in order to reconnect with my mother?
- My son now believes that religion is a tool used to control the masses and there’s no way we can know the God of Christianity is the one true God. Is there a resource I can use to help him?
- People die every day; why don’t we grieve for the people we don’t know? Does that make us selfish?