On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/24/19), Hank shares his thoughts on the new heaven and new earth as described by the Apostle Peter in 2 Peter 3:10. Rather than an altogether different cosmos, Hank affirms that the heavens and the earth will be resurrected, not annihilated. God does not scrap His creations but restores them; therefore, Paradise lost will become Paradise restored. In light of this, Hank asks the question: if the cosmos and we ourselves will one day be resurrected, how then should we live?
Hank also answers the following questions:
- If Satan would not have tempted Adam and Eve to sin, would he still have been condemned to hell?
- Will Iran be called Persia someday as spoken about in end-time prophecy?
- Where in Scripture is the pre-tribulation rapture taught? Has the tribulation described in Revelation already happened?
- Is Jesus the angel of the Lord mentioned in the Old Testament?
- In 2 Peter 3:10, Peter describes the day of the Lord; when will this happen?