On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (04/27/23), Hank answers the question that many raise about the origin of God. Hank demonstrates that since God is an infinite, eternal being; He therefore does not require a cause like the universe but has eternally existed.
Hank also answers the following questions:
- According to Philippians chapter 2, what was it that Christ set aside in the Incarnation? Would it be safe to say that Christ subordinated His will to the Father, but not His power?
- Is it possible that unbelievers in hell will be punished for a finite period of time?
- My daughter is dating someone who attends Bethel Church in Redding, and he’s had a tremendous influence on her. How do you suggest we handle this? Do we run the risk of losing her by intervening, or will we lose her without intervention?
- Is universalism an acceptable doctrine?
- How do you answer the question about other life forms that are not of this earth?
- Why is Jesus’ genealogy traced through Joseph to prove He is the son of David when Joseph is not His physical father?