Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- Imagine There’s No Heaven: Contemporary Atheism Speaks Out in Humanist Manifesto 2000 (Part One) by Bob and Gretchen Passantino
- Baptism for the Forgiveness of Sins: Sign, Seal, or Means of Grace? (Part 2) by H. Wayne House
- Deconstructing Liberal Tolerance by Francis J. Beckwith
- Beyond the Veil of Eternity: The Importance of Philippians 2:5-11 in Theology and Apologetics by James R. White
- Unfettered Individualism by Harold O. J. Brown
- Body and Soul: A “Whole” in One by Hank Hanegraaff
- and More!