With extreme care and faithfulness to Scripture, Robert A. Peterson sets forth the case for eternal punishment and refutes four alternative views. A timely response to current denials of the historic position.
Robert A. Peterson (PhD, Drew University) is professor of systematic theology at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri. He is the author and editor of numerous books and articles, including The Glory of God and The Deity of Christ.
Foreword by John F. MacArthur, Jr.
Foreword by David F. Wells
- Hell on Trial
- The Witness of the Old Testament
- The Witness of the Redeemer (1): According to Matthew
- The Witness of the Redeemer (2): According to Mark, Luke, and John
- The Witness of the Apostles
- The Witness of Church History (1): The Early Church Through the Reformation
- The Witness of Church History (2): The Modern Period
- False Witnesses (1): Universalism
- False Witnesses (2): Annihilationism
- The Case for Eternal Punishment
- Other Pieces of the Puzzle
- What Difference Does It All Make?
Index of Scripture
Index of Names
Index of Topics