Year: Spring 1995
Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- Close Encounters of the Celestial Kind: Evaluating Today’s Angel Craze by Ron Rhodes
- Tibetan Buddhists: Exiled from Their Homeland, Extolled in the West by J. Isamu Yamamoto
- Psychology and the Church: The “Biblical Counseling” Alternative (Part 2) by Bob and Gretchen Passantino
- Operation Rescue: Debating the Ethics of Civil Disobedience by Francis J. Beckwith and Paul Feinberg
- An Alternative Approach to Reaching Mormons by Mark J. Cares
- and More!