On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast (07/14/22), Hank answers the following questions:
- I am preparing my will and I’m inclined to forgo end-of-life treatments that would prolong my life. I also believe that life is sacred and God has a plan for everyone, so what are your thoughts on this? If I decline treatments or resuscitation, would that be considered “passive” euthanasia?
- My wife was raised in the Community of Christ and we are having a hard time deciding on a home church. What should we do?
- My church has recently made me feel uncomfortable and I believe God has drawn me to Matthew 11:17. What does this verse mean?
- I know the Old Testament prohibits certain foods; is it okay to eat pork and seafood?
- Could you explain when Paul talks about the different types of bodies and their glory?