Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- I See Dead People: A Look at After-Death Communication by Marcia Montenegro
- Dangerous Airwaves: Harold Camping’s Call to Flee the Church by James R. White
- Science and Religion: A Response to Skeptical Inquirer by William A. Dembski, Douglas Geivett, and Robin Collins
- Transforming Our Relationships with Seekers: Breaking Down the Barriers? by Charles Strohmer
- Allah Does Not Belong to Islam by Helen Louise Herndon
- What about Rosie? Should Homosexuals Be Allowed to Adopt? by Joe Dallas
- and More!