Topics covered in this issue of the CRJ include:
- The Fictitious Gospel of Judas and Its Sensational Promotion by Daniel Hoffman
- Submit or Die: The Geostrategic Jihad of Osama bin Laden and al-Qaeda (Part Two): Its Totalitarian Vision of the Future in the Writings of Sayyid Qutb by Charles Strohmer
- Is There Evidence For Life After Death? by Hank Hanegraaff
- Presumed Innocent until Proven Guilty by H. Wayne House
- Is It Impossible to Redeem Electronic Media? A Christian Critique of Neil Postman and Other Worrywarts by John R. Hamilton
- and More!